长城守夜人

The Game of Thrones S01E07 守夜人的誓言

MSimpson:

Hear my words and bear witness to my vow.

倾听我的誓言,做我的见证。

Night gathers and now my watch begins.

长夜将至,我从今开始守望。

It shall not end until my death.

至死方休。

I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children.

我将不娶妻,不封地,不生子。

I shall wear no crowns and win no glory.

我将不戴宝冠,不争荣宠。

I shall live and die at my post.

我将忠于职守,生死于厮。

I am the sword in the darkness.

我是黑暗中的利剑。

I am the watcher on the Walls.

长城上的守卫。

I am the shield that guards the realms of man.

守护王国的坚盾。

I pledge my life and honor to The Night's Watch.

我将生命与荣耀献给守夜人。

For this night and all the nights to come.

今夜如此,夜夜皆然。





评论

热度(43)

  1. 酷到无可救药FxxkMeBabe 转载了此文字
  2. 鞍山钢铁龙FxxkMeBabe 转载了此文字
  3. 早起的llamaFxxkMeBabe 转载了此文字
  4. 慕小妖FxxkMeBabe 转载了此文字
    不知道为什么每次听到甚至是看到这段台词总会不由自主地生出一股子心疼的感觉出来
  5. 殿什么下啊_FxxkMeBabe 转载了此文字
  6. 水知寒FxxkMeBabe 转载了此文字
  7. 长城守夜人FxxkMeBabe 转载了此文字
  8. 慕小妖FxxkMeBabe 转载了此文字
    每次听到这句都觉得逼格好高~~~